With some of the biggest names in the industry, the SGIA brings together the power of the sports brands for the benefit of the entire industry. Open to manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of sporting goods in the UK, we ensure that your voice is heard at the highest levels.
No matter what size your business, our members are at the heart of everything we do. As well as providing a host of business benefits and services, we also:
- Collaborate with government, NGBs and other sector partners
- Lobby UK and European governments on behalf of our members
- Assist with the development of industry standards
- Access funding for export opportunities
- Hold industry seminars, think tanks and networking events
Joining is easy
The SGIA welcomes applications from UK sporting goods businesses that have been trading for a year or more and have a UK-based office.
Useful membership information
Join us today
Register your interest in becoming an SGIA member by filling in our online form and we will be in touch.
One of our team members will call you to discuss how the SGIA can help you and your business.
If you’d like to learn more about membership, our team are also available through email.